Buyer protection & returns
We promise your money back if your item is not delivered within the Buyer Protection period*. You can get a refund 15 days after the claim process finishes. This guarantee is in addition to and does not limit your statutory rights as a consumer, as granted by all mandatory laws and regulations applicable in your country of residence.
Terms and conditions:
Your purchase is protected if:
- The item was purchased on our platform.
- The item you received was damaged or defective
- Your order did not arrive not due to factors related to the buyer (for example: the wrong shipping address was provided).
- You raise a claim by opening a dispute.
- Your account is in good standing.
- Your item is returned to the seller due to customs duties (customs clearance/taxes are not included).
Should you wish to return any items—you are responsible for any shipping costs incurred.
Due to the ongoing logistical challenges put in place by coronavirus, we have been reporting slower than usual shipping times for our products. However, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve this. We can only apologise for the inconvenience that this may cause in getting you our products in a timely manner.
It is due to this, that we are offering the 30% off sale while we work on getting back on schedule with our delivery logistics. We appreciate your patience, and hope that you understand that these are unprecedented times, and that you'll accept this generous discount as a gesture of goodwill to our new, and returning customers. Deliveries have reported to take up to 25 days during this time.
*Buyers Protection period = 60 days from invoice date.